At One Source Homecare, our patients receive personalized, safe, effective and convenient nutrition support to help improve quality of life. Our team of professionals will assist patients in each step of their home infusion experience. From the beginning, One Source Homecare will assign a dedicated intake professional to provide optimal reimbursement assistance.
Upon admission to our services, therapy will be monitored by experienced pharmacists and nurses that coordinate care with patient, caregivers, home health nurses, and prescribers to help ensure a successful and satisfying experience.
Some of the benefits and services our home nutrition support includes:
- Earlier discharge from the hospital or avoiding hospitalization altogether.
- Regular contact from the One Source Homecare nutrition team to help ensure patient therapy is going well.
- Regular nutrition assessments at the discretion of your doctor.
- Monitoring of laboratory values that are relevant to the prescribed therapy.
- Optimizing nutrition support therapy to meet individual goals.
- Coordination with patient's health care providers to help ensure positive responses to the therapy provided.
- Patient education on all aspects of the nutrition support therapy prescribed.
As a locally owned and operated provider of infusion therapy and clinical management services, our goal at One Source Homecare is to meet our patient's personal, medical and therapy needs in order to provide exceptional service to our patients, their families, their caregivers and our prescribers.