Treating Hemophilia: Compassion. Expertise. Convenience.
At One Source Homecare, we provide customized, convenient hemophilia infusion therapies so you can enjoy a full, active life. As a nationwide leader in infusion therapy and clinical management services, we treat hemophilia based on the patient's personal needs, medical condition, and individual therapy regimen.
Our goal is to provide exceptional service to you, your family, and caregivers. To effectively manage hemophilia, your physician may order factor replacement/coagulation infusion therapy, as well as additional products or services to support your care.
We personalize your therapy program based on your doctor's instructions and administer treatment in the comfort and convenience of your home, doctor's office, or ambulatory infusion center.
Proven experience in hemophilia care. With nearly 15 years of accomplished expertise in clinical Infusion therapy, One Source Homecare is your resource for hemophilia care.
We offer all Hemophilia Drugs, except those with restricted distribution by specific Specialty Pharmacies. Here are some examples of Factors or Biologicals we offer:
Specialized Nursing Care
One Source Homecare works with experienced, registered nurses specializing in the latest hemophilia medications and home infusion techniques.
Our qualifications and capabilities include:
- Care planning and case management with treatment centers
- Comprehensive assessments and reviews
- Expertise in line and catheter placement/maintenance
- Pediatric nurses who can treat infants as young as 3 months
- Counseling on hemophilia treatment and medications by our nurses and pharmacists
- Extensive educational resources to help you and your family understand hemophilia
One Source Homecare is sensitive to the questions, complications, and paperwork that arise with insurance-especially when dealing with important health concerns. You can rely on us to help coordinate your benefits and resolve issues.
- A reimbursement team to handle authorizations, billing, and collections
- Expertise in available coverage, plan limits, and billing issues
- Medicaid-assistance available