Specialty or biotech medications are designed for conditions that are difficult to treat with traditional therapies. Some examples of these conditions are Immune Deficiency Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hepatitis C, and Growth Hormone Deficiency.
Our specialty injectable services focus on the patient's individual health care needs. Based on years of experience, we have knowledge and skill in handling and administering these complex medications. Many specialty medications are self-administered by injection. One Source provides excellent training and instructions for these medications. We monitor your compliance and tolerance of the prescribed injectable therapy. Together with your physician, we can achieve optimum therapy outcomes. One Source manages all aspects of your care plan; our team will assist in enrolling you in your specialty drug program, contact your physician directly for prescriptions, and arrange delivery to your home.
One Source Homecare’s specialty injectable services include:
- Easy refills and reminders
- Education, instructions, and counseling programs on how to safely and effectively take your medication
- A team of dedicated pharmacists and medical professionals are available to answer your questions 24/7 via toll free telephone number.
- Coordination of care with your physician
Disease Management Solutions Programs:
- Crohn's Disease
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Hepatitis C
- Immune Deficiency Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
One Source Homecare offers oncology trained pharmacists who work with the patient’s physician to identify and develop customized treatment regimes. Our pharmacists provide the best practices and balanced clinical information to clinics and practices seeking to enhance performance and identify medical spend savings. We offer specialty pharmacy services for both in-office and home needs.
Our Services Include:
- Easy patient referral and order process
- Compounding for in-office needs
- Home infusion services
- Inventory optimization programs
- Billing optimization
- Investigational protocols
- State-of-the-Art 797 compliant pharmacy