At One Source Homecare, our patients receive personalized, safe, effective and convenient anti-infective therapies to help improve quality of life. Our team of professionals will assist patients in each step of their home infusion experience. From the beginning, One Source Homecare will assign a dedicated intake professional to provide optimal reimbursement assistance. Upon admission to our service, therapy will be monitored by experienced clinicians (pharmacists and nurses) that will coordinate care with patients, caregivers, and prescribers to help ensure a successful and satisfying experience.
Some of the benefits and services our home anti-infective therapy team offers:
- Early discharge from the hospital or avoiding hospitalization.
- Weekly calls from the One Source Homecare pharmacy team to ensure therapy is going well.
- Monitoring of laboratory values that are relevant to the prescribed therapy.
- Optimizing anti-infective therapy based on lab results (pharmacokinetic monitoring) and patient assessments (therapeutic monitoring).
- Administering the first dose of therapy in the home when appropriate, based on the judgment of the prescriber and clinical team.
- Coordination with patient’s health care providers to help ensure positive responses to the therapy provided.
- Patient education on all aspects of the medication prescribed and expectation of the nursing care to be provided.
As a locally owned and operated provider of infusion therapy and clinical management services our goal at One Source Homecare is to meet our patient's personal, medical, and therapeutic needs in order to provide exceptional service.