'One Source' for all your healthcare needs
Welcome to Our Pharmacy
One Source Homecare is a local provider you can count on, and reach 24/7. We are a leading provider of home infusion, compounding, and specialty pharmacy services. One Source Homecare is known in the industry for providing a high level of personalized care to hundreds of patients every day.
We can help eliminate costly hospital IV treatments by providing intravenous medications administered in a patient's home, doctor's office or our own Infusion Suites. Our professional support program includes 24/7 access to Clinical Pharmacists and Infusion Nurses.
By integrating the various divisions of One Source, we are able to provide a comprehensive course of medical treatments and services to our patients. This unique approach significantly increases the quality of care for our patients and health care providers.
Our scope of clients include: Individuals, Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing Homes with Infusion Program, Individuals looking for treatment in an Infusion Suite under Medical Supervision.
Qualifications and Capabilities
From the moment we receive an infusion referral through therapy conclusion, One Source provides highly-skilled, compassionate care.
Our outstanding qualifications and first-class capabilities include:
- JCAHO accreditation for all One Source services.
- PCCA Member.
- Specially trained Infusion & Compounding Pharmacists.
- Nursing Coverage with experienced nurses who specialize in IV infusions.
- Clinical support for parenteral and enteral nutrition.
- USP 797 compliant and certified sterile product compounding facility.
- Infusion medications, supplies, and pumps to meet all clinical requirements.
- Written policy and protocols for the safe administration of infused drugs.
If you have any questions about the types of services we have to offer please contact us.
Meet Our Staff
Richard Tomasulo, RPH, MS
- Graduated from St John's University
- Associate Professor at St John's teaching Phar Technology and Compounding.
- 15 Years plus experience in Specialty Compounding
- Areas of Expertise - Erectile Dysfunction, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Low Dose Naltrexone and Aesthetic/Cosmetic Dermatology
Jay Thaker, R Ph
- Director of Operations
- Immigrant success story, Pharmacy Graduate of India, Interned at Mass General Hospital, Boston.
- Home Infusion Specialist, Cert. Immunization RPH
Our wonderful staff has many years of combined experience. Whether you speak to a pharmacist, technician, or assistant, we pride ourselves on providing you with the most accurate and helpful information regarding you prescription medications and wellness as a whole.